Thursday, May 23, 2013

3 More Blooming With Kindness Cards

Hi Stampers,

I just couldn't wait to make more cards and here they are!!




Let me include the sizes of the cards this time.  The base is regular size A2. The next layer is 4 x 5 ¼”.   The DSP and Whisper White are 2” x 5 1/8”.  The square (almost) is 2 7/8” x 3 Whisper White (with design) This underlayer is 3” x 3 1/8”.

I wanted everything to be 1/16” less on each side besides the layer next to the A2 card. I hope this all makes sense.

Stamping Supplies here are:

Stamps: Blooming With Kindness
Papers:  Spice Cake DSP, Soft Suede, More Mustard, Pool Party, Crumb Cake,  
                Blushing Bride, and Whisper White
Inks:      Blushing Bride, More Mustard, Pool Party, Soft Suede
Access:  SNAIL, Stampin Trimmer, Stamp-a-ma-jig

And here is the Rich Razzleberry card that I made earlier with a boo boo of Raspberry Ripple A2 CS.
Sorry for the mistake. I must have Raspberry on the Brain. Today is my husband's birthday, he is 47 years young, :)  and I picked him up some Raspberry cupcakes from fancy bakery!!