Wednesday, June 12, 2013

New and reorganized Office Space

Hi Stampers,

I'm sorry I was away for so long. My husband is on vacation and we decided to hit a baseball game 4 1/2 hours away, in Milwaukee, WI. We watched the Brewers vs the Phillies. The Brewers won. Their newest recruit did a fantastic job!

So here's my other project I'd like to share that I've been busy working on. Still working on!! LOL

Don't judge me! :D hehe

Before:



After:  Ahhhhh (with the light beaming down and angel voices) :)



The Ikea in Canton, MI really has some revolutionary stuff! 

So now, I'm going to get back to stamping and cleaning a much larger room (stamp room).
I hope to be back tomorrow with a finished challenge for Tuesday Teapotters over at SCS and some more cards for breaking in the new sets. Maybe! :)  Some of the old sets are hard to say goodbye too. :)

Enjoy!  As always, please ask me any questions you may have. I'm happy to help!