Sunday, July 20, 2014

ROW BY ROW EXPERIENCE TRAVELS

Hi Stampers,

I've been traveling for vacation this past week and I decided along the way I'd visit a few of these shops on Facebook for the Row By Row Experience in quilting. :) On Facebook you may type in the participating state and then type row by row experience. Then click on photos and you should see each participants quilt row. For instance, Indiana Row by Row Experience. wahlah!!

Each shop listed on the Row By Row Experience has an individual design quilt row measuring around 9" x 36" I think. (don't' quote me)  The pattern is free and some stores have kits made up and they are very reasonable.

I collected some of these rows and purchased a few yards of fabric along the way. I even found a gem of a pattern, Simplicity 4993 which is the cat, dog, and bear flannel rug quilt/wallhanging. The price was $2.00.  YES!! $2   So look around those fabric stores that also sell Simplicity patterns and you just may find this one lurking in their drawers. LOL

I'll attach the rows that I have right now. I don't know if I'll be getting anymore but this sure was fun!!

Until my next adventure or craft project, Happy Stamping/ Quilting/ and Crafting!!

Enjoy!!