I forgot to mention a couple of quilts I had been working on.
The attic window was fairly easy and I like to challenge myself to something new. So making an eye spy quilt like this was very exciting.
Then my good ole cherry picnic quilt is getting finished also. I've got the vines on it and I used this stuff called http://www.jillilystudio.com/shop/Notions/p/AppliGlue.htm. This stuff was amazing!!
Don't let the bias vines scare you. I watched this youtube video for cutting a yard of fabric and I was able to get my 32" pieces I needed and then all the rest. Of course I have the leaves on it and they are ready to be satin stitched down.
If you have any questions, please ask me.
Also, I just got my SU order in. I'm ready to start making holiday cards. I can hardly wait!