Monday, April 1, 2013

CASED from AMY O'NEILL SECRET GARDEN FEELS GOOD

CASED off of Amy O', I couldn't resist this adorable layout in these very Spring colors! I'm getting a little tired of the wind and cold temperatures so I decided to think Spring. I really enjoyed the layout of this card and making it was a lot of fun too! Enjoy!

Remember to please ask me any questions that you may have.

Thanks for looking!



Stamping supplies:

Stamps:           Secret Garden, Feel Goods

Papers:           Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango, 
                       Certainly Celery, Sycamore Street DSP

Inks:               Tangerine Tango

Accessories:  Ticket corner punch (retired), Secret Garden 
                      framelits, White embossing powder,  
                      embossing gun, Chevron Embossing folder, 
                      ribbon, square punch, adhesive, Simply 
                      Scored