Sunday, April 28, 2013

SPONGING SERENE SIHOUETTES FEELING SENTIMENTAL

Hello Stampers,

Today is another CASE for me. I couldn't resist this beautiful card when I saw it. I'm not very good at sponging so I thought I'd give it another try. The trick is to have a light touch. Most instructors tell you to start out light with the ink but neglect to tell you to have a light touch. :D  That's my tip for the day.

All in all, I think it turned out pretty well. Enjoy and please ask any questions that you may have for me.


Stamping supplies:

Stamps:  Feeling Sentimental and Serene Silhouettes

Ink:        Island Indigo and Staz-on Black

Paper:    Crumb Cake, First Edition DSP, Island Indigo, Whisper White

Accessories: Square punch for pennant end, 1" circle punch, sponge and sponge dauber

Technique: Tearing edges and sponging



Adding the original CASED link for me: 

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2347495?perpage=48&thumbsonly=1&thumbcheck=