Tuesday, May 7, 2013

GEE THANKS!

Hi Stampers,

Woohoo! I'm on time today. Man that sure feels good!

This is another CAS card but it falls more in the category of the Featured Stamper over on SCS. I love that Joan used washi tape and it gave me a chance to use mine.  Of course after posting my card because I used Summer Silhouettes, the hook up after uploading took me straight over to the Summer Silhouettes category. I happen to glance at it and Low and behold, there was another stamper there that thinks like me. :D  Pretty funny right!  Here name is StampinChristy and here card can be seen here:

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2364650?&cat=500&ppuser=23149

Now here's mine for today!  Please ask me any questions!

Enjoy!



Stamps:  Really Good Greetings, Summer Silhouettes

Paper:     Strawberry Slush, Whisper White

Ink:          Strawberry Slush, Baked Brown Sugar, Black

Access:   Gingham Garden Washi Tape, Tulip Embossing Folder

Entered a challenge over at Craft your passions thanks to a friend!!