Wednesday, May 27, 2015

PAINTED PETALS, POTPOURRI PETALS, AND SHELTERING TREE BY STAMPIN UP!

Hi Stampers and Stitchers,

Today was an awesome day. It rained! and I stamped!  We need more flowers here in Indiana. :)


My first card for you I call flower delight. I love the stamp set Petal Potpourri and the matching punch.  If you love this set, it is only available until June 2. Stampin Up did not continue it into the new catalog. The flower medallion punch is carried over. Although CASED, I really enjoyed stamping this card.  I did finish this card off with a hello die cut from our Hello You thinlit die set. I used Wild Wasabi cardstock for the word. Also the two way glue pen came in handy for placement.












And now for my second card, I've been working with a lot of red and black fabric and I thought, why not a card? hmmm   So here it is!  I stamped off once on some of the images so they didn't turn out so dark. I have not added a sentiment yet.  What do you think of the card? I like it!! :)  

Painted Petals in only available until June 2. 


Stamp Sets:  Sheltering Tree Photopolymer Only and Painted Petals Clear Mount Set



Cardstock: Real Red and Whisper White




As Always Happy Crafting and Thanks for stopping by!