Friday, May 29, 2015

STAMPIN UP WETLANDS AND A FLOWERS CARD

Hi Stampers and Stitchers,

I was asked by my SIL to make some more cards for church. They send these out to folks who can't get into service due to bad weather, and well you know…those darn ailments! :)

The first card is for the men. I saw this on the web and asked if I could CASE it and she said yes!
I was elated!  The DSP is retired but if you click on this link we have lots more to chose from that are just as handsome.

The second card is for women and I think what is also fitting for couples.  Although I'd like to put lovey bluebirds on some cards. I'll test that out later. :D

I hope you enjoy these cards and your day!



Stamps:    Wetlands Clear Mount

               Wetlands Wood Mount

              Hardwood Clear Mount

Hardwood Wood Mount


Paper: Crumb CakeBasic BlackWhisper White, and DPS (disc)


Accessories:  Square punch but you can use the banner framelit dies, much easier. 




Stamps: other company (please email me for the name)

Paper:     Whisper White  and Melon Mambo

The DSP is retired.

Inks:  Melon Mambo

Accessories:  corner rounder, Stampin Up Trimmer, bone folder and the Simply Scored comes in handy all the time. I especially love the diagonal plate.


As Always Happy Crafting and Thanks for stopping by!