Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Vivid Vases Watercolor

Hi Stampers,

Today I'd like to share with you a card that took me a couple of days to work on.  This card is watercolored with the Stampin Write markers, an acrylic tray, and a watercolor brush pen.  I used the pen because I'm not near any water upstairs and having a glass of water upstairs scares me. I'm always afraid it'll get knocked over. :D

This card was a lot of fun to make. If you have any questions, please ask me.

Enjoy!

Stampin Supplies:

Stamps:         Vivid Vases (Celebrate the Everyday - single stamp)
Paper:            Marina Mist, Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, and Springtime Vintage DSP
Ink:                So Saffron and Early Espresso
Accessories:  Watercolor brush pen, acrylic tray, Stampin Write markers; Old Olive, Daffodil Delight,
                      Elegant Eggplant, Tempting Turquoise, Melon Mambo, and Tangerine Tango