Sunday, March 23, 2014

Blessed Easter and Hardwood Stampin Up! Frisky Kittens Rag Quilt

Hi Stampers,

boy, have I been absent! But busy!  I made another rag quilt! It was taking me some time to get inspired  in order to stamp anything. After seeing Stampin Up's new Hardwood rubber stamp being used, I fell in love with it. I can honestly say I've never been inspired to make easter cards before now!
My inspiration can be found here: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2498713
and here: http://scrappinandstampiningj.blogspot.com


So I will share two things today. My granddaughter's rag quilt, Frisky Kittens, and my Easter cards for this year. :D

Enjoy!!


Stamp supplies:

Stamps: Blessed Easter, Hardwood
Inks:      Other black, Other yellow, Smoky Slate
Paper:    Whisper white, Wisteria Wonder, Smoky Slate
Accessories:  Other blue ribbon, stamp cleaner, Adorning Accents Edgelits, Blending pen,
                      Stamp-a-ma-jig, poster tape (removable), Big Shot, Magnetic platform

For the card my white measurements are 2 3/4" x 3 5/8" and the purple cut to 3 1/4" x 3 7/8" then use the adorning edgelit on it. I'll show a photo of how I used poster tape also or else the tin tends to move a bit. Also, you'll want to line up your scallops along the edge of the purple on all 3 sides. This will prevent any help scallops :D

I hope this helps someone!! :D