Saturday, April 25, 2015

BUNDLED BABY GIRL CARD WITH PINK PIROUETTE AND RIBBON

Hi Stampers and Stitchers,

today I made a card for a friend. She needed a baby girl look! Perfect don't you think? :-)

If you'd like a card or two, pop me an email and I'll see what I can come up with. You can make a donation and I'll pay it forward.

The Pistachio Pudding CS is retired but Pear Pizazz would be perfect too!

The Pretty in Pink Stitched Ribbon is also retired but a nice alternative would be Pink Pirouette 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon

The pistachio pudding is prettier and more subtle in person. I'm not sure why blogger changed the color of the photo. :-)




Paper: Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, and Pistachio Pudding (retired)

Accessories: Pretty In Pink Stiched Ribbon (reitred), Tea Lace Paper Doilies


As Always, Happy Crafting and Thanks for stopping by!!