Saturday, April 18, 2015

LOTUS BLOSSOMS AND MORE

Hi Stampers and Stitchers,

Today I'm going to share quite a bit with you! I've been busy, just not busy posting. :)

Here goes. If you have any questions please ask me. I will put the link to items underneath in the title if  need be and I will make a supplies list for the cards. Please click on any title in any category to find the items you need. This lets you shop directly with me.  Ask me about my specials!!

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love all of my fans!! I love your emails too!







Stamps: Lotus Blossoms (retired SAB 2015)





Stamps: Lotus Blossoms (retired SAB 2015) , Gorgeous Grunge, and World of Dreams





Stamps: Lotus Blossoms (retired SAB 2015) and Gorgeous Grunge


Cardstock: Whisper White and Marina Mist




This is idea came from a beautiful sunset one night after a storm. Words cannot describe it!

Stamps: World of Dreams (trees: other company)

Cardstock: Whisper White and Basic Black

Technique: Sponging, the hill is make shift and sponging





That's it for now Stampers and Stitchers! 

Happy Crafting!!