Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Quilting with Pat Sloan; Following Her Vacation 2015 BOM

Hi Stampers an Stitchers,

well, I've been making cards and so excited about it that I mailed them without taking their photo. Duh!

So here's the quilting project I've been following this year. It's my first BOM in a very long time. I'm getting better as I go. Practice makes perfect right? (chuckles)

The BOM I've been following is by Pat Sloan. You can read about Pat here.  I'm having a lot of fun following these quilt blocks. I'm making more quilts so sometimes one block a month really helps. :D

Please ask me any questions that you may have.

There are some retiring products at SU!

Here are the weekly deals!

Be sure not to miss out on your favorites.  Of course there's always a clearnace rack which I love a great deal!

No pressure what so ever! I just wanted to mention it to you for the great deals!





As Always Happy Crafting and Thanks for stopping by!