Sunday, January 18, 2015

More Quilting Blocks of the Month

Hi Stampers and Stitchers,

It's warming up outside! Who knows what the next 3 months hold for us though! It's Indiana, the state where we have all 4 seasons in one week!

Here are a couple more blocks I've finished for our little group swap. The first is called Milky Way. It is a 15" block when finished. This will make a nice lap quilt! The second is called Box Kite. A very fun block for kids if you needed a colorful, easy pattern. Even though the HST are there, they are very large and very nice to sew.

Next I have a very exciting visual stimulation quilt in the works for the new baby arriving Feb 21st hopefully! I will share photos and the plans for making it when I'm finished.

Until then, happy stamping and stitching!


Please ask me any questions that you may have.